Hormones.
Slow the CRAP DOWN.
Last night, guys, I was a hot mess. Like this:

Yes. Exactly like that.
Minus the bruises.
My loyal roommate, R, will tell you that she valiantly tried to help me, to no avail. I was determined to be miserable and alone and lonely and just really shitty feeling altogether. As far as I can tell, nothing caused it, either. R kept asking me what was wrong and I was like,
"I don't KNOW, I don't even KNOW. Nothing's WRONG, R! I'm just SO DEPRESSED."
And then she would say something and I would laugh/sob, except I couldn't even really get in a good cry, because I felt like my insides were made of empty space and depression.
Or something.
And this morning, when I woke up, I was so tempted to stay in the deliciously warm coverings of my bed--because I knew it was the last time all day that I would be warm.
But, like the dutiful (terrified) student I am, I heaved myself out of bed, made my face look presentable, and went to el espanol.
And I tell you, something magical happened in that classroom. I got there, and I was all:

Minus the President Bush.
And when I got out, I was like:

Minus the cats.
And now I feel awesome and empowered and totally ready to do my homework which I COMPLETELY ignored last night. So good day to you--I hope this mood lasts.
4 comments:
hahahahaha. i love you. your hilariosity made my day. :) hormones SUUUUUUCK. but i'm glad spanish rocks.
bestest friend,whoa. im sorry you were depressed last night but i also hope your good mood continues! that picture of g.w. was hilarious, probably how he reacted when obama won...anywho when i saw the first picture i was like, "SOMEBODY BEAT YOU?!" but thankfully that was not the case.
lilia C:
jajajaja... isn't that how you say hahaha in spanish?? Well, anyway, Mar, you were so right. This post is FANTASTIC. I love it! Minus the depression.
holy battered wife! that pic made me shriek out loud!
yo contento el espanol te ayuda hacer contento??? or something. si.
xo lover!
Post a Comment