Holy cow this week has been a whirlwind. Seriously, I keep thinking that it's Monday or Tuesday. I think it was because it was deliciously free of homework.
Day before yesterday was absolutely FABULOUS everybody. I mean it. And when I say 'fabulous', I mean that me and my roomies were absolutely depressed and bemoaning our fate as middle class white chicks with no real problems except oh JUST BOYFRIENDS AND DEPRESSION AND EATING AND WE FEEL FAT.
C was hanging out in me and R's room, and we seriously just took turns talking about our issues. It was therapeutic. And kinda pathetic. Y'know, just how group therapy is supposed to be.
R: Hi, my name is R, and I've been in the program for two weeks now . . .
Just kidding. That's not how it went down. It was more like:
Me: Holy CRAP I'm so DEPRESSED I hate my LIFE why is everything so HARD?
C: I don't KNOW, Marissa, I don't even KNOW. My life sucks because I feel FAT and jeans look freaking horrible on me and I don't even want to LIVE anymore.
R (a.k.a. the only one who has a reason to complain b/c her bf just entered the MTC): Oh. Y'know. There there. It'll be okay guys.
Me and C: No, it WON'T, R! You don't even understand us you don't even KNOW don't try to calm us down we are going to freak out and you will listen RAWR GNASHING OF TEETH RENTING OF CLOTHING!!!
And then C fell asleep on our floor and when I woke the up the next morning, I squished her head with my foot. Totally an accident. I still couldn't take it back though.
1 comment:
i almost RENT MY CLOTHING with laughter (???) when i read your post. LOVED IT!
Post a Comment