Boy, did we ever vent.
Basically, our conversation (which was really us freaking out and yelling and realizing that the window was open so everyone could hear us and then yelling some more) went like this:
STUPID BOYS AND THEIR STUPID BODY PARTS AND THEIR STUPID NOT-BRAINS
and then we talked about:
AUGH I HATE RELATIONSHIPS AND I CAN'T MAKE FRIENDS AND ALL GUYS WANT TO DO IS STARE AT MY BOOBS AND I JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS
and then:
BUT NOOOOOOO THEY DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU OR STARE AT YOU AND MAKE THINGS FREAKING AWKWARD
and finally:
Well, I feel lots better, L. Imma go home and do homework and be an INDEPENDENT woman, even though BOYS THAT I LIKE NEVER LIKE ME and BOYS THAT I JUST FREAKING WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ASK ME OUT and BOYS THAT I THINK ARE REALLY GROSS AND FREAKING ALL OVER ME.
So yes. I went home and effectively conquered the world.
And all night, all I could think was:
3 comments:
Awesome job making our conversation kid-friendly. AWESOME. Wow.
AAAGGGHHH. I hope the white house boys didn't hear us.
Hey Marissa.I totally agree with you.Men all suck until the right one comes along.Until then,my dear,be patient and give them dirty looks!
agreed. to all.
~lilia
Post a Comment