November 22, 2008

Welcome to the 60s

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes/Windows Media Player/ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.

1) If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say:
"Mouthwash" (Hmmm)

2) How would you describe yourself?
"Human" (Awesome thank you John McLaughlin for actually giving me a credible answer)

3) What do you like in a girl/guy?
"Lucky” (this could be taken in a variety of ways. hmmm)

4) How do you feel today?
"Ghost Town” (strangely accurate. What a cool feeling--Hey Marissa, how're you feeling? Me: Oh . . . ghost town.)

5) What is your life's purpose?
"Save Me” (plea for attention, much? No, I swear that's what iTunes gave me)

6) What is your motto?
"Miracle” (I love this. Another answer that I will actually use in real life.)

7) What do you friends think of you?
"So Close” (lol no actually the opposite)

8) What do you think of your parents?
"Maybe” (um. . . no comment. I don't even know what that means)

9) What do you think about very often?
"Inaudible Melodies” (oh, that was poetic. yesssss)

10) What is 2+2?
"Trouble” (I love this answer too. Next time I have an answer on my math homework that I can't get, I'm writing 'trouble' down.)

11) What do you think of your best friend?
"Skeleton Song” (Okay, that . . . doesn't quite fit. I guess the lyrics do say: "Skeleton, you are my friend. . .")

12) What do you think of the person you like?
"Since You've Been Gone” (oh, kelly clarkson ilu)

13) What is your life story?
"Let Me Leave” (Strangely . . . accurate, actually . . . )

14) What do you want to be when you grow up?
"U & Ur Hand” (I think my brain just asploded from that. LOL)

15) What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"I Will Survive” (Seriously.)

16) What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Sober” (No. No I won't.)

17) What will they play at your funeral?
"I Like to Move It” (Omg please play that at my funeral? Please?)

18) What is your hobby/interest?
"Cry Me A River” (I love this one. Even if it's not true.)

19) What is your biggest fear?
"Lessons Learned” (that one made me laugh too)

20) What is your biggest secret?
"Accidentally in Love” (Haha! That one actually made sense!)

21) What do you think of your friends?
"Size Matters” (Noooooooo! When I saw that this was the song, I was so close to not writing it down. AUGH I'M SORRY FRIENDS)

22) What song would you play during your first kiss?
"Forever and Always" (Wait, what?)

23) What will you post this as?
"Welcome to the 60s”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL! I'm totally copying you and since I have forgotten the password to my blog I'll just post it hur.

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes/Windows Media Player/ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.

1) If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say:
Bonjour (lol ok whatevs)
2) How would you describe yourself?
I Kissed A Girl (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS SO WRONG)

3) What do you like in a girl/guy?
Na De Na (????)

4) How do you feel today?
Closer (to failing at life? Yes.)

5) What is your life's purpose?
I Will Remember You (I’ll take it)
6) What is your motto?
Shake It (lol)
7) What do you friends think of you?
Disturbia (haha I hope not)

8) What do you think of your parents?
So Close (aw ok, it’s good <:)

9) What do you think about very often?
Connexion (wtf?)

10) What is 2+2?
Nothing Better To Do (I suppose…)

11) What do you think of your best friend?
My Girl (woo! Just in a friend way of course C: )

12) What do you think of the person you like?
Crazy In Love (hahaha, this would work if I actually liked someone at the moment)

13) What is your life story?
All The Small Things (I don’t know about this)

14) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Daydream (that’s what I do now, new one plz)

15) What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Dance Like There’s No Tomorrow (gah I hate the song but it fits)

16) What will you dance to at your wedding?
Sorry (llllllllllllol nooooo)

17) What will they play at your funeral?
Go To Heaven (O.O whoa creepy cool)

18) What is your hobby/interest?
The Call (thanks regina spektor for nothing)

19) What is your biggest fear?
In The Music (don’t make sense :( )

20) What is your biggest secret?
Permanent Marker (I guess this could work somehow…)

21) What do you think of your friends?
Stormy Weather (Its not I promise, its all rainbows and fluffy white clouds!)

22) What song would you play during your first kiss?
The Battle (pfffft great)

23) What will you post this as?
Gravity

[Contemplative?] Angela said...

RAD MAR! I am totally copying you. This is too much fun.

Anonymous said...

You should write a review of the twilight movie. :)))))

love, lilia

brie said...

okay, the briester has an issue:

FACT: i am your BFF.

FACT: this is true. so technically, skeleton song would fit me PERFECTLY!!

haha i'm kidding. you can have another best friend. i'm just going to go kill myself right now.

Anonymous said...

This is Ethan. It's dead week here. My mind is oozing rhetoric. I realized it's been months since I last checked your blog. Happy birthday last month! Here are my results from the ipod shuffle.

1) If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say:
Come together (Beatles. kinda cool)
2) How would you describe yourself?
Blowin' in the Wind (Bob Dylan. I wish I were that cool)
3) What do you like in a girl/guy?
Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (Hmm...)
4) How do you feel today?
Hopeless Bleak Despair (I swear this is the one that showed up, I shiz you not. It's by They Might Be Giants)
5) What is your life's purpose?
Smells Like Teen Spirit (Tori Amos version. This was true back in 1995)
6) What is your motto?
The Kids Are Alright (The Who, this is true now about how I feel about my students)
7) What do you friends think of you?
Junk Food Junkie (Larry Groce - I originally heard this song on Dr. Demento's radio show - the more I pursue academics and the less I exercise, the truer this song becomes for me)
8) What do you think of your parents?
Star Wars End Title (hmmm.. not quite sure how to read into this one - give me a month or two and I'll come up with something)
9) What do you think about very often?
I Am Superman (REM version - and this is true. I think about being Superman ALL the fracking time. No, really. I do.)
10) What is 2+2?
Pinball Wizard (the Who again... I got nuthin for this one)
11) What do you think of your best friend?
Return to Hot Chicken (by Yo La Tengo. Yeah... um... I'll let this one speak for itself)
12) What do you think of the person you like?
Cecilia Ann (by the Pixies. um.. yeah... move along, nothing to see here)
13) What is your life story?
Happiness is a Warm Gun (...whoa...)
14) What do you want to be when you grow up?
The Words We Say (Straylight Run. This is weird. I'm getting a PhD in Rhetoric - I make a living studying the words people say, write, etc. Weird)
15) What do you think when you see the person you like?
The Impresario Overture, K. 486 (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. So I think in classical notes when my wife's around... doesn't everybody?)
16) What will you dance to at your wedding?
Wedding Day at Troldhaugen (another classical piece this time by Edvard Grieg. The serendipity of some of these random shuffles is beginning to creep me out)
17) What will they play at your funeral?
Help Me, Rhonda (Beach Boys... yeah, scratch that comment under #16)
18) What is your Hobby/Interest?
Since You've Been Gone (Weird Al... a song about a guy who hurts so much since his lover has left, he feels almost as bad as he did when she was still with him [cue rim shot] - not sure what to write for this one)
19) What is your biggest fear?
Rock This Town (well - I suck at dancing, so maybe that's a fear... I dunno)
20) What is your biggest secret?
House of the Rising Sun (the Animals... This song is an old folk tune about a whore house in New Orleans, so, uh... I'm blushing...)
21) What do you think of your friends?
Ramble On (Led Zeppelin. HA!)
22) What song would you play during your first kiss?
Stand in the place where you are (REM... I guess I'd be worried about her running away...?)
23) What will you post this as?
Children of the Revolution (Moulin Rouge soundtrack version. Wow. That's actually kind of perfect)